Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... THREE


As we continue on our WINTER WONDERLAND Ornament journey I feel the need to explain where the photos came from to create these Christmas decorations. I don't know about you but I am not the most organized when it comes to photos... in fact I should fess up that I have over 25K on my computer just waiting to be sifted through and edited. I will get to it... "in my spare time!" I do have a stack of "must scrap" photos that have already been printed and so that became my starting point. I love photos, I love the story they tell...

Now on for day THREE...
This photo was taken soon after our last road trip to California.
We were so blessed to have Papa Mike and Nana Lisa help us with the move!
For the ornament I used day THREE from the COUNTDOWN paper and then jazzed it up a bit with Diamond Stickles and Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The white flower was made using a tutorial that KRIS showed us on the My Little Shoebox Blog awhile back! This is one of those techniques that just sticks with you!

Thank you for stopping by and tune in tomorrow for a special "game day" number FOUR!!!
Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment