Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... TEN

Greetings! So I am a little late in getting today's WINTER WONDERLAND post up! But all good things come to those who wait... right??? This ornament is a gem of a memory. This past spring I had the opportunity to go see GLEE in concert with friends and the music was AMAZING!

I used the UNITY Stamp with blue chalk {sorry, the chalk was so old the lable wore off!} and then distressed it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I traced the pretty red border with Glossy Accents and then used Marth Stewart's Glitter to really jazz it up!

For the other side of the ornament I used Glossy Accents for the border, then Martha Stewart's Glitter. For the glitter journaling, I used Sakura Quickie Glue to write out "may your holidays be..." and then sprinkled Sterling Martha Stewart Glitter and then I used My Little Shoebox SNOWFLAKE Glitter Alphas for the "GLEE."
I love the song Get Happy/Happy Times Are Here Again...

love love love Barbara & Judy...

love love love Rachel & Kurt!!!

This ornament makes my tree musically merry and bright!!!


Thanks for stopping by!


Creative Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment