Monday, December 19, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... NINETEEN

Good morning! Hope you are having a wonderful start to your week! Today's ornament was fun to create... very out-of-the-ordinary-color-pallet for me when it comes to Christmas {I was inspired by my dear friend - wink, wink!} so I challenged myself to stay in the blue! I used the darling WINTER FOLLY paper with all the snowflakes for the medallion and then wiggled my way with my circle punch to find an all blue spot on the SNOWFLAKE VALLEY paper which served as the anchoring center piece of the ornament. The alphas are non-other than MARSHMALLOW SPRINKLE GLAZED ALPHAS dusted with blue chalk to make them blend the blue and the white together. The snowflakes were made using different sized punches and then the silver glitter border was made with the help of Martha Stewarts Sterling glitter and Glossy Accents.



For the back side of the ornament, I decorated the #19 of the COUNTDOWN paper with Stickles and Glossy Accents and then adhered it to the center of the medallion. It is simple but brings together all the colors from the "B" side of the WINTER FOLLY PAPER.



Thank you for stopping by today!
Hope you have a wonderful day and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!!!

Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment