Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... SIX


It is the 6th of December and time for another tag ornament! As I look back on the previous ornaments I am noticing a trend... and you all know what fun products are sitting on my craft table!

When we found out we had to move {the second time this year AZ to CA} I was "advised" to pack up my scrappy stuff into 2 big plastic bins. Yep, only 2!!! Ask yourself, what would you pack in two bins??? Hmm.................. so I guess you could say that I grabbed what was on my table at the time and am doing my best to be resourceful!

List of my go-to's while working with WINTER WONDERLAND:
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink from Ranger
Glossy Accents from Ranger
Stickles from Ranger
Sheet Music Stamp from Stampabilites
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Zots from Thermoweb
Glitter from Martha Stewart
Variety of Bakers Twine Colors
Punches
Buttons & Baubles
Lace, Ribbons & Trims

For this tag I used the red polka dot diecut flower paired with hand cut leaves from the GUM DROP LANE paper, the #6 tag and layered them on the STARBURST paper.
For the other side of the ornament I chose this picture of Avery & I. SNOWFLAKE GLITTER ALPHAS and PEPPERMINT MINI's make up the "quality time" journaling.

I so appreciate you stopping by today!
Tomorrow is the 7th of 25 ornaments and it is tractor-ific!!!
Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment