Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... ELEVEN

Happy Sunday everyone!

Today's WINTER WONDERLAND Ornament is a special one! I realize if it weren't for certain people in my life I would have never come to know and love this art of scrapbooking... and for that I will be forever grateful! This is a picture that was taken of my dearest friends Pattie and Linda this past August. They are two of the most genuine, caring, self-less people I know and when it comes to crafting... watch out because their talent is just as amazing as their love for others!

The ornament dons the ELEVEN tag from the COUNTING DOWN paper and I just lined it with Glossy Accents to add a little texture. I paired the tag with the diecut rolly flower and used a little red button as the center.
For Linda and Pattie... love you both & miss you dearly!

Creative Cheers!

1 comment: