Monday, December 5, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... FIVE

Happy Monday!!! Today is day FIVE of my My Little Shoebox Winter Wonderland Ornament posts and with the chilly weather outside this one warms me right up! This is the famous Vaquero dish at one of my hometown favorites {thanks Dad!} and it is smothered in red and green chile. See the most frequently asked question in the state of New Mexico is "Red or Green?" meaning what kind of chile would you like with your meal and if you would like both you respond "CHRISTMAS!"
The other side of the ornament was made up of the Unity Tag Stamp from the Pretty Little Things collection on the GUM DROP LANE paper. The ink I used was Vintage Photo Distress Ink and the homemade flower embellishment was created with the EK Success punch on the SNOW FLAKE VALLEY paper.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Wishing you a super happy Monday and tune in tomorrow for day SIX!!!

Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment