Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... EIGHT


Hello all! It is Thursday, December 8th and time for another WINTER WONDERLAND ornament! As some of you already know, I am a wee bit obsessed with every.single.color of MLS MINI ALPHAS! I find them inspiring and it fun trying to come up with new ways to play with these little gems! For this gift tag, I kept it pretty basic. I trimmed a semi-square out of the PEPPERMINT minis, covered it in Glossy Accents... waited for it to dry and then attached pretty red polka dot ribbon to make the present!
This is one of those photos that just melts my heart!
Yes, it is somewhat blurry because of course they wouldn't hold still...
I love it... blur and all!!!
I trimmed the number 8 off of the COUNTING DOWN paper and then layered it with one of the delicate snowflake cardstock stickers.
Sweet, simple... very meaningful!

Thanks for popping by today!
Tomorrow is another great ornament that is just flower-ific!!!
{p.s. do you like all my made up words???}

Creative Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been commenting everyday, just reading your blog through google reader...but just want you to know I'm really impressed by your daily craftiness! And...I am SO totally with you on the MLS mini-alphas! ;) TFS!

    ReplyDelete