Friday, December 16, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... SIXTEEN

Good morning! Hope you are having a wonderful day - remember, it's friday!!! This weekend will be jam packed with activities, holiday get-to-gethers and good food! It also means it is time to clean and the one area of the house that does not have to get swept into a big grey tub {shout out Davey!} is my scrap desk. This is the first time I can just leave my creative goodies out and when the time is right be able to pick up right where I left off. I am spoiled, this I know! So... for this ornament I wanted to highlight the fact that my desk is the center for all creating... and I feel truly blessed!

The border is a pretty vintage pink color from Martha Stewart's Glitter collection and courtesy of Glossy Accents it added that special touch to the border. The flower was made using the EK Success punch and the STARBURST paper.

The leaves of the flower are stamped with the Unity Stamp using the Vintage Photo Distress ink - the sweet little message pops through which starts to melt my heart a little!

The journalling on the back side reads "Nothing says "loves to scrap" like a messy desk" and it is true, the messier you are the more fun you are having. The GLITTER ALPHAS and the MINI ALPHAS added nice dimension to the ornament and it was fun to mix and match.

I love to create! In fact, I will fess up that after a long night of crafting, I half-heartedly scrubbed the adhesive/glitter mixture off of my hands and went to bed. Sure enough, the next morning I woke up and my hands were stuck together! Moral of the story... have fun, make a mess... just THOROUGHLY wash your hands before going to bed!

Thank you for stopping by and looking forward to seeing you again tomorrow!
Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment