Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... THIRTEEN

Happy Tuesday!!!

Today has just flown by... literally! For today's ornament I turned to one thing that is 100%, guaranteed to get even Scrooge in the holiday spirit - MUSIC! There are too many songs to name {Jingle Bells, Winter Wonderland, Little Drummer Boy, etc...} So for the 13th ornament I chose the very warm, comforting lyrics of Silent Night. This is by far my favorite Christmas song... it is the one I really, really looked forward to hearing at our church's midnight service {plus there was the cool-let's-light-the-candles-oh-I-forgot-to-mention-I-am-a-bit-of-a-pyro!} Getting back to the WINTER WONDERLAND ornament... the song is a gift, therefore it seemed fitting to have this ornament be a present!
Simple, yet pretty because of the darling designs on the WINTER FOLLY paper. The silver ribbon from my stash-o-ribbons just added so much to this gift!
The poinsettia was created using the EK Success punch {trimmed the petals to be a bit more pointy} and the SNOW FLAKE VALLEY paper. The leaves were hand cut using the STARBURST paper, then distressed with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The pearls were on an old princess dress of the girls and adhered with Glossy Accents!
Thank you for stopping by today and looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment