Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... NINE

Happy Friday everyone!


Most of you probably already have your Christmas cards ordered, addressed and in the mail. Well, sadly I am not on the ball this year {expect mine sometime next year!} and I have a tendency to over-order because I have this fear of leaving someone out. To say the least we have quite a few and somehow they made it on our wild CA/MO journey. For the 9th ornament I used one of our leftover Christmas cards from a couple year's ago as the photo... see, I knew I would figure out a way to use all of those extras!!! I trimmed the PEPPERMINT Mini Alphas to spell out "Holiday Smiles" and added the red diecut rolly flower as the embellishment.


For the other side of the ornament I donned the COUNTING DOWN #9, cut the diecut flag banner in half to serve as the leaves and another rolly flower.


I embellished the rolly flower with pretty diamond stickles just to make them sparkle!


Thank you for stopping by!

Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment