Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Little Shoebox Design Team Member...


Screaming from the top of the crafty rooftops....

I am so very honored, thankful and blessed to be a part of this amazing team for another term. As you all know, I super-big-grinch-once-his-heart-bursts-with-love-style HEART this company and all the fun itty bitty details that the paper, stickers, stamps and alphas provide!

Here are some of my favorite projects using My Little Shoebox...
a fresh from the farmer's market layout...
City by the Bay apron ~ total fav!
a mini book using City by the Bay...
loved how this line captured my trip perfectly!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Creative Cheers!

PS. Forgive me for being behind the ball... again! Sorry this is a day late, an embellishment short!

PPS. Clarification... I love the story of the Grinch and in no way, shape or form demonstrate Grinch-like behavior when he is stealing ornaments and candy canes from children.

1 comment:

  1. I was very happy to see that you were on for another term! I love your work! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete