Monday, May 2, 2011

A Congrats & Challenge Reminder...


Howdy happy crafters!!!

I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate two of the most amazing scrappers, my sweet friends Pattie & Rocio! Their work for My Little Shoebox was chosen for the spring issue of Scrapbook & Beyond magazine! Here is the issue so go get it!!!
Here is Pattie's layout using the Cute As A Button collection... I love her use of the chipboard letters, you know me I am a lumpy bumpy gal! Oh yeah, and the little girl in the layout is our sweet Addison with her friend Mari, they are so cute in their tutus!
Here is Rocio's layout using Summer Breeze.
Can we just take a moment to take in all the distressing... SWOON!
They are both beyond talented, graceful and humble... two of dearest friends a woman could ask for. I am so very proud of you ladies!!! CONGRATS GIRLS!!!

xoxoxo


Now, onto the contest... as mentioned here My Little Shoebox is having an awesome contest this month to promote the Farmer's Market collection. There is a very generous prize for one lucky crafter so for all the details CLICK HERE!

Personally, I can't get enough of the Farmer's Market collection! I am on my 8th layout and 4th card... and the ideas keep coming! Here is one of my favorite photos of my husband and my father-in-law.
{PHOTO COURTESY OF MICHELLE RIDDLE}

I have been holding onto this photo for about a year now and when I saw the Farmer's Market colors and icons I just knew that this photo was meant to be scrapped!
So, I encourage you to pull out your My Little Shoebox and get crackin' on this challenge!

Creative Cheers!


1 comment:

  1. you go Nicole...that is an absolutely drop my jaw to the floor awesome layout girl!!!

    ReplyDelete