Thursday, April 21, 2011

Home Tweet Home..


Greetings!

I have been so busy unpacking these last few days, I need a creative break... so I thought I should show some of my creations from CHA using fabulous Home Tweet Home collection from My Little Shoebox. You should know that I love music and sometimes I find that lyrics make the best titles for scrapbook pages! I had been listening to a TON of Jullian Edwards stuff while creating for CHA and when the song "Go Together" came on it was as if it was meant to go on this page!
Actually she has a few songs that fit this line quite nicely... "July & June" and "Songbird" are two of my other favorites! And for this darling senior she will spread her wings in a few weeks... isn't she just beautiful! Her sister is too... that post is a collection for another day!

The colors and the icons in this line are just so much fun to play with, especially this apple! When I first saw this line two things popped out for me, the branches and the apple. It was almost as if the apple sticker was just saying "please oh please cover me in Glossy Accents..."
I know, it is weird... you know you are a true crafter when the supplies start talking to you right? LOL!
Well, now it is time to get back to making AZ our Home Tweet Home!!!
Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment