Sunday, April 10, 2011

partying with Garden Party...


Hello all!

Hope you are having a great weekend! Here in AZ we spent most of it inside due to the bay area-like rain we were getting. My daughters were bummed until we decided to turn it into a movie-all-day day... which also translates to girls in one spot for long period of time yielding lots of time to "fussy-cut!" This is a new term for me... one I learned from a fellow DT member at CHA this year. It means taking the time to cut all the itty bitty details from a piece of scrap paper. So... as the girls watched a marathon of Barbie, Pocahontas, Tangled & Robin Hood I practiced my fussy-cutting skills.

At one point I had 40 tiny pretty pink flowers and had no idea what to do with them... until the party with Garden Party started during their nap time! YAHOO!!! Before I knew it, it was 830pm! To say the least it was a fun day of scrapping in my new space {more on that later!} and with my new Glue Glider from our generous friends over at Glue Arts. Here are some sneaks and then a card I created.


I know that it was rainy and gloomy outside but at my scrap table it was bright and shiny due to the pretty color palette of all the My Little Shoebox Garden Party papers!!! Be sure to check here tomorrow... I will be announcing the winner of the City By The Bay collection. Don't worry, there is still time. Just leave me a comment here!

Creative Cheers!

1 comment: