Sunday, April 10, 2011

Silly Challenge & MLS Winner...

I was rummaging through facebook and my friend Erin posted a fun challenge where you are supposed to stop, look to your right and post what you see. After completing her challenge I was all in a "challenge-y" mood! I took this challenge then morphed it into another challenge. I told myself: Make somethings using 5 things from whatever is in plain sight {no digging allowed!} and you only have 15min!!!

Ooooooh, the challenge thickens...

So, I grabbed the new Heartfelt collection from My Little Shoebox, vintage paper from Rusty Pickle, an old stack of used Thickers from long time ago, Melissa Frances Glitter Glass and some My Little Shoebox minis to stick on a $1 frame from our craft store.

Put it all together and what do you get?
A little frame for my little niece!
I was very pleased with the end result and I can't wait to get to dive deep into Heartfelt! Totally loving the vintage feel and the beautiful colors of this line... swoon!

And now... time for our lucky winner of the City By the Bay collection!!!

Paula said...

Palm Coast, Florida has a special place in my heart. It's not to small but not too big, if you know what I mean. And we are close to the beach! It's a great place to raise our 2 kids!

Paula, please send me an email with your address at outoftheboxcreative@yahoo.com and I will get your super fun prize in the mail ASAP!

Hope you all have a creative day!
xoxo

1 comment: