Tuesday, June 7, 2011

what's on your plate...


Funny title huh? Well when you think about it all of us have pretty full plates... even at times Thanksgiving platters!!! As mentioned on the My Little Shoebox Blog HERE, I was at a lovely ladies luncheon where they had this dynamic guest speaker who asked all of us this very question - "What's On Your Plate?" It really made us all think and sadly I missed the rest of the lecture because I was busy planning out this layout!!!
I used a plain 'ol paper plate from our pizza dinner the night before and decided to My Little Shoebox it up!!!
This layout is full of Farmers Market love - diecuts, stickers and the triple alpha threat {chipboard, glazed & minis}!
The napkin was made using the Tutti Fruiti paper with a little help from Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist.

This is one of those layouts that I just loved creating... isn't that the reason we do this afterall? There are so many blessings that have come into my life because of this amazing craft to which I am thankful for EVERY SINGLE DAY! Now go on, go create something for you... and to help you get started, leave me a comment and one lucky winner will win their very own My Little Shoebox Triple Alpha Threat Prize pack!

Creative Cheers!


1 comment: