Sunday, June 5, 2011

sunday share & the winner is...

So it's time for another Sunday Share... and today I wanted to showcase Farmer's Market! As most of you know this might just be my favorite collection from My Little Shoebox's last release. The colors are bright and vibrant, making the possibilities endless! This layout focuses on a sweet picture of Addison's first Halloween. If you look closely you can see my mom hiding behind the bush - she is supporting Addison since she is all of 3 months old.
I am a sucker for pumpkins... I love them! They symbolize the holidays, they are colorful and they taste amazing in lattes! I was having one of those non-creative days when I started playing with the Farmer's Market stamps. I ended up stamping in hopes to get those creative juices flowing and forgot to ink the leaves... and then what used to be a pear quickly became layers of a pumpkin - Bippity Boppity Boo!

And the winner of the entire City By The Bay collection goes to....
Cynthia B. said...

LOL! Love Avery's expression! :D The whole page is pure cute, and WOW on using the mini-alphas for the fence!
I think you've used Garden Party, Farmer's Market, and those girl cutouts are from Cute as a Button?

Congrats Cynthia B! Please email me your address at outoftheboxcreative@yahoo.com and I will mail out your goodies!

Thanks again for stopping by!
Creative Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. woohoo!! Thanks, Nicole!
    Love how creative you were with the pear stamp here. Cute page and CUTE costume (and I don't see your mom hiding at all. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet layout! :-) Congrats Cynthia B!

    ReplyDelete