Monday, June 13, 2011

Inspiration from Page Maps...


Happy Monday!

Today I wanted to highlight a special someone who has provided lots of inspiration during those times when you have mojo-no-mas. Surely you have heard of the ever-so-talented Becky Fleck, but when I discovered just how much she loves the game of football it made me adore her more! She is a football nut - in fact did you know that she sketches during games - BRILLIANT!!!

So, speaking of brilliant... this month Becky sent darling sketches to those of us on the MLS design team to run with and this was the amazing sketch she sent my way:

And here is my take...
It is hard to tell in the photo but there are watermarked sunflowers on the colorful Tutti Fruti paper. The petals were made using the Cherries Jubilee paper and have been Glimmer Misted with Tattered Angels Sun Sisters and distressed with Ranger's Vintage Photo ink {a staple in my crafting!} I loved this sketch and so appreciate this opportunity!

You can see the rest of the lovely creations from our extremely talented MLS design team using Becky's amazing sketches by clicking HERE!

Creative Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment