Monday, May 23, 2011

heartfelt blog hop winner & a sneak peek...


Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I spent mine crafting with the girls and having lots of fun! Let's just say that my 2 year old learned a valuable lesson that Zot Dots belong on paper, not on your face. I so wish I would have had my camera but the memory was priceless!

The Heartfelt collection from My Little Shoebox is such a treat to work with and I just can't seem to get enough of it! Here is a little sneak into a present I made for a dear family member...

Speaking of Heartfelt... guess who is the lucky winner from my blog on Friday??? Drumroll please....

Suzy said...

Great page Nicole! Love the soft colors in this collection. Thanks for sharing :)
Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Congratulations! Suzy, you will be hearing from me shortly so I can get your goodies out to you!

Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment