Saturday, November 20, 2010

minis and a sneak peek...

I guess you could say I have been on a creative hiatus...
or just too busy to create...

Either way, I am way behind and to help stir up some creativity I pulled out all my My Little Shoebox goodies, spread them out on the kitchen table and just took in all the prettiness. The bright colors, the fun icons... but one part in particular stood out... the mini alphas! I might have a slight addiction because I think I have almost every color and I use them on EVERYTHING!!!

So, here is a little tribute to those who love the minis as much as I do.
Please leave me a comment here on my blog listing your favorite mini color & where you use them on your projects.
I will pick one winner at random on Sunday, November 28th that will win the following...
And because I picked up an extra latte yesterday, I was up late creating...
Creative Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Nicole. I love mini's too. Probably have doubles of some in my stash. I use them on EVERYTHING. My favorite is probably red.

    Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty, I would have to say the black ones.
    jennyplace26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete