Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MLS goodies...

Have you ever had one of those days where you start out with a plan, a list of a zillion things that need to get done before 3pm and then... life happens? Yep, today is one of those days. Instead of crossing things off my list, I am nursing a sick 3 year old who keeps asking "Mommy, can I hold you?" Who could say no to that right? So, I am sitting on the couch with my laptop on one knee and my 3 year old curled up on the other side, watching Pixar Disney movies. It is nice to stop and relish in the little moments, just feeling a little guilty that it took an ear infection to slow us down. Here are some MLS goodies with their last release... I heart MLS!






Note to self: slow down more & add "time on the couch" to the list of things "to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment