Saturday, March 3, 2012

it's been awhile...



Hello crafters!
So sorry it has been so long... life happens! I have been busy gathering up ideas for a non-traditional bachelorette party, bridal luncheon and crafts with the kiddos! I guess you can say I have been crafting but nothing is finished yet! I can however share some of the goodies from MY LITTLE SHOEBOX's new line UP IN THE TREES! This line was so much fun to play with and I am thankful I still have pretty papers to play with! So many ideas, so little time!

Princess of the Park

My Sweet

Sweet Love Birds

Happy Birthday!

Thank you for stopping by!
Creative Cheers!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome work!!! Love the colours and the angles in your layouts - totally cool! Your cards are fab too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. r projects are fab love the heart card with the glitter around the edge xx

    ReplyDelete