Friday, February 3, 2012

CHA with MY LITTLE SHOEBOX...


I know it has been awhile... too long in fact!

This was my second trip to CHA and all I can say is WOW! There are SO many beautiful things that so many talented people put their heart and souls into creating for the show. The ladies on our team are EXTREMELY talented and are just delightful people to spend time with! I needed this trip to refresh, replenish and revive the creative juices that have laid dormant this winter!!!

First, let's start with MY LITTLE SHOEBOX...
there are so many pictures of our booth but I don't want to spoil any surprises!!!

A quick snap-shot of our booth!
Spending time with dear sweet Laurie!!!
{we are practically family!!!}
Helen and Pattie smiling for a picture under the ever-so-colorful glitter alphas!!!
Norine and Shemaine were our booth resident tech team! These two made sure to keep everyone up to date with fun things like samples, pictures, video of random people dancing at our class {wink, wink!}
Pattie and Linda smiling big!
I miss seeing their smiles in person and
I LOVED every minute I got to spend with these two lovely ladies!
Group shot in our booth!!!
We worked hard in that booth but we didn't forget to play a little too!
Spending an evening in Downtown Disney....
A quick trip to Sephora for some snazzy lip gloss!
mmmmmmmmwhahhhhhhhhhh
{kiss kiss}

We had a ball hanging out together, so much in common with so many wise words to live by! Whenever one of these sweet ladies laid down words of wisdom, I picked up my pen and wrote them down so I wouldn't forget. If I was thinking ahead, I would have had them write them down in their handwriting... note to self, save that for next time!!!

As for the rest of the show... WOW!
Crafters, we are all in for such a treat because there were so many beautiful papers, embellishments, mixed media pieces that I just makes me want to do two things for 2012...
1. LEARN TO SEW
2. BUY EVERYTHING!!!

PRIMA pretties...
The EVER SO CREATIVE Debby Schuh and Tim Holtz...
enjoyed spending a little time with these talented people!!!
JILLIBEAN SOUP...
L.O.V.E.
Gorgeous!!!
Having a little fun...
...with the very talented Jen who created this beautiful wreath using mason jar lids!!!
MAYA ROAD...
And then we stopped by the Thermoweb booth to see this friendly face!!!
Canvas Corp...
bring on the neutrals because everything in this booth was stunning!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!
ADORE IT...
activate the sewing machine - STAT!!!
Heidi Swapp...
there are no words for the amount of awesomeness radiating from this booth!!!
KRAFT KLUB INC...
They were right across from us so I drooled over this book for 4 whole days!
Note to self: must order ASAP!!!

CHA was amazing...
I am thankful for this opportunity...
I will cherish the memories...
AND SCRAP EVERY SINGLE PHOTO!!!

SUPER DUPER EXTREMELY GINORMOUS THANK YOU TO HELEN!!!

Lots of love and Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment