Thursday, November 24, 2011

MLS Thanksgiving Tag & WINNER!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This is the time of year to which I list all the things I am thankful for... it's a looooooooong list!!! One of those things is the gift of creating, I love it! I have been so very blessed through this craft and recognize that every.single.day!!!

Another thing I am thankful for are the teachers at my girls' school! They are amazing and their ability to pour God's love into those little children is a gift. To say thank you for all that they do I picked up a few loaves of bread {Great Harvest Bread Company} and made these little tags to go with a yummy french toast recipe! The tags were SO stinking easy {I made 16 in less than an hour} and they turned out pretty cute!
I used the B sides from My Little Shoebox's PLAYTIME and PRETTY LITTLE THINGS collections along with a few punches, random paper clips, and random pieces of green ribbon. With the help of a little Vintage Photo Distress Ink and Thermoweb Zots... VIOLIA!!!

And now for the WINNER from Monday's blog hop... drum roll please:

Angie said...

Clever how you created the tree, way to use your products and think outside of the box. Thank you for the inspiration!


CONGRATULATIONS! I have some yummy blog candy to be sent your way so please email me your address to outoftheboxcreative@yahoo.com and I will get your My Little Shoebox goodies out your way!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and Creative Cheers!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment