Saturday, March 12, 2011

scrappy love & the winners are...


Still unpacking and to be honest I haven't been very efficient. It is hard to stay on task when the little ones need you or you start wandering down memory lane. We miss our friends and family in California but thankful we have these memories scrapped! These were two of my favorites from My Little Shoebox's summer release. The colors, the details... oh how I heart Green & Sunday Market!
Days like today make me thankful for being introduced to this wonderful craft!

Okay, enough of me being sappy let's get to what ya'll have been waiting for!!!!

Drum roll please....

Jill Sarginson said...oooooooooh Farmer's Market hands down! Thanks for the chance ... I have a 4 year old who loves princesses too .... :) {MARCH 10, 2011 4:21 PM}


Melissa D. said...It is a definite toss up between City by the Bay and Farmers Market. I don't think that I could decide if you made me! Glad that MLS posted your blog, I became a follower and also just submitted my DT application! Thanks for the fun! {MARCH 9, 2011 1:04 PM}


Congrats to Jill and Melissa!!!


Thank you so much for your comments!!!

Please send me your address to outoftheboxcreative@yahoo.com and I will get your prized out to you ASAP!


Enjoy your weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment