I know I am a little late to the party on this one... it something to do with moving, traveling, unpacking, not having internet... the list goes on and on but as my mother always says, better late than never but bring baked goods to smooth things over. Well, since we are in the blog-o-sphere and virtual banana bread isn't possible how about a prize instead? Leave me a post here on my blog simply saying which of the new lines from My Little Shoebox is your favorite and I will put together a lovely little sample of goodies as a giveaway!
If you are planning on submitting here are the itty-bitty details:
My Little Shoebox 2011 Design Team Call
My Little Shoebox is looking for talented, motivated, responsible designers who have time
to commit to design layouts and projects each month with our products and promote our
products online and at their local stores. We haven't set a specific number of designers for our
team. We welcome international submissions.
We are looking for:
1. Enthusiastic, creative people that love My Little Shoebox and are able to do monthly
assignments such as layouts, projects, and cards with our products.
2. You must post your work on 2 different galleries plus the MLS galleries
3. You must be able to commit to a 12 months term, which will be from
April 1, 2011 through March 31, 2012.
4. You must be at least 18 years of age.
5. You agree to release the rights of your designs to My Little Shoebox for display on the
company website, blog, and in company publications.
6. If needed, your designs may also be needed for display at trade shows.
7. In addition, as a design team member, you will be contributing twice per term to our
company newsletter and be required quarterly to make a photo or video highlighting a
technique for the blog.
8. You may be required to contribute to the company’s blog during your term.
9. International submissions welcome.
In return you will receive:
1. Packages filled with plenty of MLS products to design with.
2. Your picture and bio on the My Little Shoebox website
3. Your own personal gallery on the My Little Shoebox website.
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org (please use your full name
as the subject):
1. Full name, address, phone number and email address
2. 2 layouts, 1 card and 1 project representing your best never before seen work using MLS
products (jpeg files no larger than 500 kb)
3. A link to your personal blog and to the online galleries or message boards that you post on.
4. Design teams that you currently are on.
5. Write a paragraph about yourself telling us why you think you'll be a good fit for the MLS
6. If you've been published.
7. If you teach classes.
Submission deadline is March 10, 2011
Our design team members will be announced on March 31, 2011.
We thank you in advance for all of your work and appreciate your entry!