Tuesday, January 11, 2011

January Sketch...

Hello all! I have been on yet another crafting hiatus due to the holidays, out-of-town company, spending much needed quality time with everyone and have just now had a chance to play with paper in glue! The creative juices are a flowing so everyone better watch out... only kidding!

The extremely talented and fellow My Little Shoebox Design Team member Aphra created this sketch for all of us to run with for the month.
I am really starting to get into sketches, especially when scrappin' in a pinch! So, after printing out her sketch and then setting the timer for 60minutes {my littlest was still napping} this is the end result...
We have a tradition in our family to save all the wrapping paper to only throw the girls in the mist of it and snap a photo for our "thank you" cards. I loved the way this years turned out so much that it deserved it's very own layout. Thank you Aphra!!!
A close up of the presents...
They were backed with My Little Shoebox diecuts and then "wrapped" with double sided ribbon
So... feeling inspired to make your own?
Ready?
Set?
CREATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment