Monday, October 10, 2011

so it's been awhile...

Forgive me for not blogging sooner...
Our life was thrown a curve ball the beginning of September...
Now we are living in the beautiful state of Missouri...
The girls are in school...
Hubby is happy at work...
I am still unpacking...
{for the second time in one month}
To say the least there hasn't been much time to create...
But during all the flights/planning/organizing/moving my dear mother found time to create with the girls...

Here are two pictures of their creations!!!

Avery's Student of the Week Poster using Audrey:

Moving Calendar using Trick or Treat and Destinations:
My mom created this calendar to show the girls what was going to happen on which day so that they knew what was going on and where are their toys were going!
Now that we are somewhat settled I hope to break open my boxes of My Little Shoebox and get to creating! Thank you all for your love, patience and prayers!

Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment