Monday, August 8, 2011

More with Audrey...

Yes, I am a HUGE fan of the new collection from My Little Shoebox but apparently everyone else is too!! Be sure to check out the MY LITTLE SHOEBOX blog today because those of us who got to play with AUDREY are sharing some of the projects for CHA summer. I just love what the very talented Shemaine and Shelly created!!!

Birthday card for my sister...
Happy Anniversary Mom & Dave!!!
{Special THANKS to Kris Berc for her flower tutorial!!!}
Little 8x8 layout
Loved the apples so much in this line I made my own from the beautiful papers!

Also the dolls over at MOXIE'S FAB WORLD are having a special giveaway featuring none other than the AUDREY collection so be sure to leave a comment for her HERE before August 14th!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Creative Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment