Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cute as a Button...


So it is time for the ultimate event for crafters of all sorts... CHA! I was fortunate enough to design for the end-all-be-all expo using some of the new lines from My Little Shoebox. I HEART this line so much... I even created a little something extra because I was craving blueberry pie scrapping one night/early morning! I really enjoyed using all the new stuff, from the stamps to the scallop to the "B" sides... there are just sooooooooooooo many possibilities!

YUM!
Blueberry pie without the calories!
MLS + Creative Impressions + Glimmer Mist + TONS of Thermoweb

~CARD~

~PROJECT~


~LAYOUTS~

These are my buttons... aren't they cute!
MLS + Creative Impressions + Glimmer Mist + Thermoweb
MLS + Creative Impressions + SAKURA of America + Thermoweb

Thank you for stopping by!
Please venture over to the other MLS designers to see their goodies!
Happy creating!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! These are fantastic!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a real life blueberry pie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMYGOSH!!! That blueberry pie is AMAZING!!!!! I work for Nikki Sivils and she just came out with "Blueberry Hill"...and you have soooooooooooooooooooo inspired me to make something like this with her line!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all your projects!!! They are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing! Love the pie and all the projects! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete