Saturday, May 15, 2010

picture frames...

When the urge to create hits it usually means 2 things: there will be lots of embellishments and a HUGE mess. Luckily, my husband is used to this and doesn't fuss to much about not having a kitchen table. As I was passing through a craft store, I came upon these heart frames. They were just plain wood and cost $1... so of course the idea of making gifts for the family hit me like a ton of creative bricks. See, projects like these are good for kids of all ages {including myself!} and my oldest princess loves to create. So, with a little paper and some embellishments we made 15 frames for our family and friends.
Allow me to introduce my everyday inspiration...

She is almost 4, a total princess & loves to create with mommy
She's not even 2, her own person, & feisty as all get out!

No comments:

Post a Comment