Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winter Wonderland Ornaments... FOUR

It is hard to believe that it is December 4th...
And December 4th just happened to fall on a Sunday...
A gameday Sunday...
I promise I didn't plan this...
It was just one of those things that was meant to be...

For my Winter Wonderland Ornament number FOUR I was thinking of all the gifts our family has been blessed with, so of course it meant it was time to make a present. I loved opening those prewrapped box presents where the tops would just slide off but were wrapped to the nines with the same wrapping paper! There was just something about these types of presents that just got me as a kid! Silly I know, but it is those child-like memories that just warms the heart - especially when you are far from loved ones.
These are my dear friends who have traveled the same road that my husband and I have. They are amazing women who put their heart and soul into all that they do, whether it is a charity event or cooking for a loved one. They are real, they are God-fearing and some of the most loving people I have met in my life. Sadly, we are all in different parts of the country this year, it is remarkable how quickly things can change. I miss them everyday, especially Sundays! So for Rachel, Serah and Jamie... I love you all and miss you dearly!!!
Thank you for letting be a sap today...
Tomorrow is a non-sappy ornament - I PROMISE!!!
In fact... it's kinda SPICY!!!

Creative Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment